Purpose Statement:The Purpose of the First Baptist Church Youth Ministry is to guide young people in their Christian growth by encouraging a lifestyle pleasing to God, equipping young people by utilizing Biblical principles and providing activities tailored to building wholesome relationships while promoting discipleship.
We are dedicated and committed to this purpose and pledge our time and service to meeting the following goals:
1. Introduce each youth to God, emphasizing development of a personal relationship with God through study, prayer, praise and worship.
2. Assist in building a strong spiritual foundation based on biblical principles.
3. Promote Discipleship.
4. Provide tools to assist young people in living a lifestyle pleasing to God.
5. To provide a safe, secure and loving environment where young people feel free to voice their concerns and opinions.
6. Assist youth in building relationships with fellow believers and non-Christian friends.
7. Provide positive role models by enlisting Godly men and women adequately trained to serve in Youth Ministry.
8. Provide educational and .new learning opportunities.
9. Cultivate young leaders.
10. Sponsor fellowship activities to nurture and disciple.
Planned Values: Planned values are descriptive words that reflect our values attitudes, style, and beliefs that “influence” our purpose. We try to incorporate these key elements into our program and our lives. It is all built on RELATIONSHIPS.
Involvement of students
Are You Interested In Youth Ministry Click Below